Saturday, December 31, 2016

December summary

This month more germination occurred: 1 on rockwool plug, 4 on filter paper and 1 on sphagnum moss, making totals:
Rockwool 6
Filter paper 6
Spagnum 1
Soil 0
Rockwool and paper seem to perform evenly, but seedlings on plug came earlier and are more vigorous.
In the beginning of the month first seedlings just began to develop second pairs of leaves and in the end some grew big enough to touch nursery lid
upgraded 24H lighting.
In the end one plant suffered from underwatering but is apparently recovering.
Here is the latest full nursery photo:

See also November summary

1 comment:

  1. Very informational! I just recently ordered some ficus religiosa seeds and could not find any information on propagation. I found your blog after I already started trying to propagate my seeds. Do you mind if I post a link to your blog at my blog?

    ReplyDelete