Monday, January 30, 2017

Slip potting update

Two plants I slip potted two weeks ago grew really vigorously to occupy new space. They are more than 15cm tall now:

 Because of transparent pots I could see roots emerging a week ago. Now they are confidently filling new soil:

Trunks are also getting thicker, they are already covered by something like bark:
One plant in communal nursery have developed something that can be definitely called aerial root:
Last time, putting a digital thermometer inside greenhouse failed because mist covered readings and battery corroded. Now I've ordered in China a thermometer-hygrometer with external probe. It works much better, I can put the probe in desired place
and readings are conveniently visible. See the obvious difference with winter indoor conditions:
I keep fertilizing all plants every 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment